Friday 20 November 2009

Bye Tutor

Gosh, all the sudden this tutor thing looks not interesting anymore...

Maybe this what people call stuck in the middle of the desert

I know that this tutor job no longer fun because every morning I wake up to face the day, there is no longer enthusiasm or passion to teach anymore…

Suddenly this tutor job make me feels tortured….

I don’t feel the excitement to make this tutor job….

All I want to do just to scream out loud because of small things when every got damn thing doesn’t work out as I plan

Gosh now I really really want this semester to end faster than ever…

Now I want to concentrate on my thesis and planning my own future..

Bye Tutor…

Thanks for being such a great job after almost NINE YEARS and this time has to be the last time…

I really need to have my own future…

Sadly to say because Tutor is not my passion anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment