Wednesday 7 October 2009

This is it

After hundred of years wasting time and play some foolish game just to prove something to boost my pride...

Well i guess its about time to show something for my own happiness... 

Hell about pride and ridiculous reason, this time i want to have and experience my own happiness.... 
 

I've been hide in my shell for hundred years and its about time to come and face my own fear, fight my pride, stop follows what my brain said about everything, starts to follows what my hearts said.... 

i want to have what people used to have.. 

I want my own normal life even for that i have to experience sadness, anger, fear and all that stuff 

This time i want to face it instead of run away and avoid at all cost 

bismillah :) 

Cemrangadddddddd

No comments:

Post a Comment