Thursday 29 October 2009

its mine not ours

Surrounded by people who loved and care so much about your life its a blessed

Sometimes that blessing become disaster when they insist their opinion to be execute in our life that become a major disaster....

they said : u should done this! this is the right thing to do! bla bla bla bla

gosh...

Why is it anyone feels that he/she has the kinda right to tell you all the details you had to be done in your life?!

Why don't they just mind their own business instead telling me what to do in my own life!

This is my life so please let me choose my own decision!

If my decision was wrong and had a big impact on my life let it be, at least i know it from my own experience not based on other people experience

hadohhhhhhh

Please try to understand this is my life so let me handle it with my own way

hmfttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment