Sunday 2 August 2009

enough is enough

enough is enough!

Haven't heard anyone tell you its not nice messing with other people's life!

Haven't heard the word : privacy!

Haven't heard anyone tell you to mind Ur bloody damn business!

Haven't heard anyone say a word like : stop fooling around with my damn life...

Mind your own life! straight in your face

Its my life so its my choices, my decision what i want to do with it!

Stop telling me what should i do or what i shouldn't do!

Its my own damn life so its up to me what i want to do with my life....

Just because something so u feel the right to know every kinda detail in my life!

What was that!

If thats something mean anything, its not Ur right to know every single detail....

Its my life, stop telling me what should i do or i shouldn't do about it!

Mind your own life!

i had enough with you!

Please stop or if this continue, i won't guarantee will be this nice to you....

Stop it please!

Had enough!

Enough is enough

No comments:

Post a Comment