Thursday 23 July 2009

Another Bestfriend Tragedy

Another Best friend Tragedy...

Gosh i had that part..

I really hate his kinda part that keep happening in my whole life..

I keep telling myself that i might do something terrible but still can't figure it out what was wrong... 


Since i was a teenager, this whole best friend tragedy become my best friend for my whole life..


what was wrong?

The last tragedy was happen on April 2003 back then. 

The details and the whole tragedy still on my mind and i couldn't forget the whole thing...

But today i should face another best friend tragedy... Gosh....


WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT DID I DONE WRONG?


She's avoided all contact with me a month before her birthday...


When finally i reached her, the word that comes from her only make my heart wounded again...


It's her right to be mad for what ever the reason but it would be better if she tell it in front of my self directly and tell what mistake did i done wrong...


Some of my friend says i exaggerate everything because they say don't bother about her, you still have us...


She's hurting you already and don't give you mo explanation what so ever...


Why you still threat her like that when she treat you like trash?


They can said whatever they want about her...


One thing that they don't know : She was there for me when the last tragedy happen and she know damn well about that...


That's why i really don't understand why she doing the same thing like the last tragedy that happening to me and i know damn well she know how i felt back then...


Gosh...

What was wrong with me?

Why am i keep dealing the same stuff but with different people?

Am i not good enough to be someone's best friend?

Don't i deserve to have a best friend?

what should i do to keep this tragedy stop? Gosh...


Tell me what should i do?


Should i give up on her this time? Should i do the same thing like she did to me?


What should i do?


clueless

No comments:

Post a Comment