Tuesday 11 December 2007

count down

count down to 13th desember <-- my birthday ;))

Yippie....... gak kebayang what kinda surprise that i would received *ngarep mode on* cuman tinggal dua hari lagi...


Hiks... beberapa hari lagi umur ka berkurang satu tahun :( loh i am supposed to happy coz my birthday is coming :)


Poorly, i am still alone :P Yeah right, there's so many single guys out there but unfortunately they weren't interesting on me :P hahahaha


Ya udahlah, untuk urusan yang satu itu gak mau ngoyo... takut terkecoh untuk kesekian kalinya :P 

back to topic... rundown my birthday :)



terjebak dihutan belantara sekian puluh tahun gitu jadi mikir what the hell wrong with me?
do i totally lost in there or there something fissy or is it this what they call "black hole" :(

or is it something else inside of me! i am trying so damn hard to get out from forest but i just can't figure out the good way to come back to my home :)



Before i can think straight and make my heart, my mind and my instinc work together, now i'll walk around the forest until i can find the good way to come back to my home (pelangi kehidupan) :)

hihihihi ngomong opo toh iki #-o :)

even though i really thankful to Allah swt for the everything i had in my life
  • Feb 2005 graduated from financial management (bachelor degree)
  • Nov 2006 i started my master degree (its so like dream come true bangetzzzzz) and its 2 semester left for me to get my master degree
  • Nov 2006 for the very first time i had a bunch of group fun people whose elder from me and come from many background
  • Nov 2006 since i started my master degree, my self esteem are coming back step by step. lately my point of view myself changes dramatically ( i hope that will had a good effect on me)
  • April 2007 for the very first time i bought a mobile (Sonny Erricson SE Z610i) with my own damn money :)
  • June 2007 i had a new group friend from fupei (wows that was so unbelievable if remembering how hard and difficult i am when meeting new friend)
and now i am totally a new person with a mix personality :) 

even there something missing from my life, i wont be so damn cruel to myself anymore because i had many bestfriend &friends, my family whom i loved and i loved them...


kalo memang belum waktunya keluar dari hutan belantara ya sudahlah...

segalanya akan terasa indah pada waktu yang tepat :)

hihihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment