Tuesday 24 July 2007

Adik Durjana Huh

Adik durjana :(
Why do you come again and ruins people life again huhuhuhu
Make me more shocked again :(


Why is it happen again :( makes me more damn shocked :(

U are not that innocent i think u were! Hmmmmmm

Thanks to you because of your behavior u make everybody piss!


It's hurt me more deeper than before!
You are not an innocent little girl again :(
Don't you realized it because of you, young sister mad with old sister :(


Don't you realized it nobody loves u anymore :( 

because your stupid behavior
Thanks a lot adik durjana because of you, everyone hearts is hurting right now :(

Just go and walk away from my life!

Don't you dare come again and call me uni/kakak cause you already lost that privilege :(



I don't consider u as my little sister anymore


Just go away :(


Go messing around with your life! 

I had enough with you :(

Already hated u with all of my heart :(

No comments:

Post a Comment